The warm weather, the island’s strategic location between 3 continents, and the recent discovery of natural gas make Cyprus an attractive destination for foreign investors, which renders the island an ideal location for investment
Whether you are looking for a property to buy/sell, a legal advisor is needed that specialises in Property Law to protect your interests and to fully familiarise you with your rights as a property owner.
The purchase of property is one of the biggest investments an individual, or a company can make. Our team acts in both residential and commercial property transactions and offers a comprehensive, personal service of excellence, reflecting the scale of the investment our clients are making.
Argyrou & Demosthenous LLC is a highly skilled law firm that has extensive experience in real estate transactions and deals with all matters relating to leasehold and freehold property. Our legal team provides advice on all areas of buying/renting and developing property in Cyprus and provides all services relating to negotiating, drafting, and amending sale agreements.
We act for a broad range of clients. From large corporations, institutions, and estates with large and complex property portfolios to smaller corporate or private investors, whether international or local. We give our clients the specialist and practical advice they need to achieve their goals.
We ensure our service is personal, cost-effective, and pragmatic, whatever the scale of the investment. In our due diligence investigations, we cooperate with experts in related fields to minimise commercial risks for our client’s investments.
We comprehend a client’s need to be kept informed and remain in touch with our legal team through a property transaction, ensuring they are fully appraised and content with progress.
Argyrou & Demosthenous LLC will provide relevant and significant advice for clients concerning their next move in property acquisition. We will assist you in getting the process done without lengthy complications.
We are uniquely positioned to advise and represent property law issues before Cyprus and international courts at all levels. We have collectively and individually built a reputation for our precise, accurate, and up-to-date legal advice in commercial and residential real estate markets. We have advised on complex and often pioneering real estate transactions, commercial and residential, across the island of Cyprus.
We are able to assist clients on real estate matters, including:
- Sale and purchase of residential property
- Sale and purchase of commercial property
- Property transfer
- Property Law
- Property Disputes
- Covenants, easements, and rights of way
- Landlord and tenant
- Negotiation and disputes arising out of leases and licenses
- Trusts and equitable interests
- Boundary disputes and adverse possession
- Associated professional negligence actions
- Estate Planning and Administration
- Property Management for non-resident
- Acquisition of Property by foreign nationals
- Wills, Probate, and Estate Administration
- Tax Advice on immovable property transactions
- Legal opinion on real estate matters (contentious/non-contentious)
- Provision of due-diligence reports on the immovable property and the seller
- Steps of investors for purchasing real estate in Cyprus
- Advice on legal issues for the purchase of land, obtaining planning permission, construction of contracts
- Advice on the renting and sub-leasing of immovable property in Cyprus;
- Drafting and/or reviewing contracts of sale
- Assignment agreements
- Movable property agreements
- Rent and Licensing agreements
- Process of building approvals, obtaining all types of certificates, registration of contracts, and effecting the transfer of ownership at the Land Registry Offices of Cyprus
Get In Touch
If you wish to speak to one of our specialised lawyers, in absolute confidence, contact us.